GlassWire - kontrola i statystyki aktywności w sieci z funkcjami zapory
Rzadko coś nowego się pojawia w kategorii zapór/narzędzi sieciowych...jeszcze rzadziej, kiedy jest to program interesujący i oferujący dość spore i użyteczne możliwości. Taki program dziś spotkałem na jednym z portali i dlatego postanowiłem go u nas zaanonsować. Program nazywa się GlassWire i jest to narzędzie, którego zadaniem jest - w sporym skrócie - ciągłe monitorowanie aktywności w sieci, wykorzystywanego przez nas łącza, nadzorowanie aplikacji korzystających z połączeń sieciowych (dostęp i wykorzystanie pasma), informowanie o nietypowych zdarzeniach z tym związanych, a tym samym ochrona systemu, naszych danych i naszej prywatności.
Narzędzie nie testowałem...zrobię to na pewno...więc trudno mi już o jakieś własne podsumowanie możliwości i efektywności programu, dlatego też poniżej kilka cytatów i screenów na ten temat za producentem.
Cytat:The main GlassWire graph shows a visual representation of your network activity. Left click on the graph to see more details about what applications and hosts your computer is communicating with and right click to continue using the graph normally. Use the sliders and the "week", "24 hours", "3 hours", and "5 minutes" buttons to choose the time and dates you want to show on the graph.

The "Firewall" tab lets you block applications from accessing the Internet. Click the fire icon next to the application icon again to stop blocking them. Colored fire icons means the application is currently blocked.

The "Usage" tab shows you a summary of your network activity for the month. Go to the top left "options" area to set a limit for your monthly bandwidth and receive a warning before you hit a certain level.

The "Alerts" tab shows you a list of all GlassWire alerts and allows you to mark them all as read.

Go to the top left GlassWire menu to access the GlassWire settings, turn on incognito mode (where your network history is temporarily not listed on the graph), temporarily disable desktop notifications via "Snooze", or change the graph color via the "Skins" option.

To access your computer remotely or set up access to a remote server go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose "Settings" then choose "Remote Server" under Client then go to "Server" depending if your computer is remoting out or allowing you to remote in from another device.
Cytat:There are many different GlassWire alerts.

New Application Monitor – Alerts you every time a new application is accessing the Internet or network.

System File Changed – Alerts you to a system file that has changed that is network related.

Device List Change – Alerts you to any network related devices on your system that were changed.

Application Info Monitor – Alerts you to changes with any applications that access the Internet that could be caused by tampering with your computer.

While You Were Away – Gives you a summary of what network activity occurred on your computer while you were away or while your computer was idle.

ARP Spoofing – Looks for and reports ARP spoofing. ARP spoofing may allow an attacker to intercept data, modify your Internet traffic, or stop your traffic all together.

Traffic Monitor – Go to the "Usage" tab and click the "Options" on the left side to set an alert once you hit a certain bandwidth level.

Proxy Monitor – Alert you to proxy use or changes.

DNS Settings – Alerts you to DNS changes on your system.

Internet Access Monitor – Alerts you to Internet access changes on your system.

Remote Client Connection – If you enable the remote access feature this alert lets you know when you connect to your server or computer remotely with GlassWire. Remote monitoring is popular with GlassWire users who manage remote servers for work, gaming, etc…

Suspicious Hosts – GlassWire keeps an up to date list of known suspicious hosts and alerts you if you contact one. Suspicious hosts are often related to botnets, malware, and other malicious behavior.
Cytat:You can use GlassWire to monitor remote servers or other computers that you control. Remote monitoring is off by default and can only be turned on with your administrator password.
Cytat:If GlassWire is running behind a router you may want to use the Port Forwarding feature of your router to enable remote connections
Nieco zrzutów ze strony producenta
[Obrazek: feature_image_what_happened.png]
[Obrazek: feature_image_remote_monitoring.png]
oraz z Softpedii

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Program jest póki co darmowy i w wersji próbnej - GlassWire 1.0.21b Beta - ale producent informuje o planach rozbudowy programu o nowe możliwości i płatne wsparcie.
Program obsługuje systemy Windows 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
Strona programu

Przewodnik dla użytkownika

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Na razie po zainstalowaniu zużywa ok. 20 - 26Mb ramu, brak problemów, monitoruje dosyć ciekawie, wszystko przejrzyste.

HitmanPRO
"Distrust and caution are the parents of security" - Benjamin Franklin
Odpowiedz
fajny, ciekawe jak z opcjami i filtrami czy będzie przejrzysty przy dużej ilości regółek
Warstwy ochrony

1)Ograniczenie/blokowanie dostępu do danych/aplikacji
2)Odizolowanie i tworzenie osobnych baz danych/aplikacji
3)Kopia zapasowa systemu/ważnych danych.
4)Wykrywanie i kasowanie wirusów/złośliwych aplikacji.
Odpowiedz
Quassar napisał(a):regółek

Odpowiedz
Zapora w tym programie jest nakładka na systemowy firewall, potrafi tworzyć tylko regułę blokującą połączenia wychodzące.
Odpowiedz
5 września okazała się nowa wersja...lista zmian poniżej
Cytat:What’s new with GlassWire 1.0.23b?

Service description added to the Windows Service Manager.
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused GlassWire to crash if the Windows Firewall was disabled.
Alert numbers added to the GlassWire taskbar icon.
Ugly font problems some users experienced on Surface tablets and other hardware fixed.
Pin to taskbar is now unchecked by default in the installer.
Fixed a problem where GlassWire looked ugly in remote desktop sessions.
Fixed a driver issue where some users reported a BSOD.
Fixed a problem where some users saw only “visualizing network” with no graph data.
Many other small bug fixes and improvements. Thank you for your feedback and bug reports.

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
11 września pojawiła się wersja 1.0.24b:

Cytat:Fixed a problem where the GlassWire driver did not install properly and showed a constant “visualizing network” message.
Fixed a problem that caused some security applications to claim that GlassWire was watching the clipboard.
Fixed a problem where the GlassWire “Usage” tab looked ugly on some monitors and resolutions.
Kilka dni później na blogu pojawiła się również ciekawostka, która (dosłownie) obrazuje w jaki sposób Glasswire może przyczynić się do znalezienia malware, które nie zostało wykryte przez tradycyjne rozwiązanie antywirusowe:

[Obrazek: iseemalware.png]
źródło:

W powyższym przypadku oprogramowanie wykryło wielokrotne próby przekierowania ruchu sieciowego na serwer proxy. Po zlokalizowaniu i wysłaniu pliku na stronę VT, okazało się, że plik faktycznie znajduje się w sygnaturach kilku z dostępnych silników AV.

17 września została wydana wersja 1.0.25b, w której poprawiono błędy w monitach związanych z aktualizacjami programu.
SpyShelter Firewall
Odpowiedz
Nowa wersja beta (Version 1.0.25 beta - (Sep 17, 2014))
Hash # 36F4A5B035960E6BCC1DDF982BBCCAA1

Lista zmian
Update notification bug fixed.
Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Nie rozumiem po co o tym piszesz drugi raz. Chyba że chodziło o hash - byłem przekonany, że to mało istotna kwestia...
SpyShelter Firewall
Odpowiedz
Ogarnij sie Tongue

Wcześniejszy post dotyczy ver 24 a dostępna jest aktualnie 25 numerekGrin
Chodź lista zmian nie jest dość opisująca nie mniej jednak coś zmienili Grin
Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Quassar napisał(a):Ogarnij sie Tongue

Wcześniejszy post dotyczy ver 24 a dostępna jest aktualnie 25 numerekGrin
Chodź lista zmian nie jest dość opisująca nie mniej jednak coś zmienili Grin
To Ty się ogarnij kolego, bo pisałem o wersji 1.0.25b w poście wyżej i wypraszam sobie takie uwagi.
SpyShelter Firewall
Odpowiedz
Jak myślicie lepiej zmienić zaporę z PrivateFirewall na tą GlassWire ?
Odpowiedz
Na pewno nie. Firewall w GW to tylko ograniczona nakładka na systemową zaporę.
Odpowiedz
24 października pojawiła się wersja 1.0.28b:

Cytat:– User interface optimizations including showing “away” time in the bottom mini graph and darker easier to read text.
– Security improvements including remote access passwords encrypted on the hard drive and remote access rate limiting along with a password strength indicator.
– There were also quite a few bug fixes, for example if you had trouble making a remote connection this bug is now fixed.We also improved GlassWire’s resource usage and we’ll continue to do so even more as time goes on.Some crashes users reported were also fixed.Also now users without an admin password on their computer (not recommended) can change GlassWire’s settings.
Od paru dni dostępna do pobrania jest wersja 1.0.30b, która rozwiązuje kilka bliżej nieokreślonych błędów/problemów z użytkowaniem GlassWire.
SpyShelter Firewall
Odpowiedz
Cytat:Version 1.0.35 beta - (Dec 26, 2014)
Hash # B6AB744E7CAB707C5ED738245BF2BF16
  • GlassWire is now translated to German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese. Go to the top left "GlassWire" menu to choose your language.
  • If GlassWire itself is blocked from accessing the Internet the firewall will warn you that you may miss software updates and your suspicious host list won't be updated.
  • Rate limiting added for remote servers.
  • We fixed many bugs reported by users. Thank you for your support and happy holidays!
    Version 1.0.38 beta - (Feb 19, 2015) Hash # E54F0E50AFE476643056548D946FE0A8
    • GlassWire added Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese translations. Go to the top left "GlassWire" menu to choose your language.
    • High resolution monitors should now display GlassWire correctly for Windows 8 users.
    • A problem where remote connections didn't always work is now fixed.
    • The process of transmitting data from the GlassWire service is now optimized and much faster.
    • It's now possible to mute certain alerts that you don't want to see. Go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose "Settings" then uncheck the "show desktop notification" box.
    • If you receive an alert that your DNS settings were changed GlassWire now includes more detailed information including your current and previous DNS addresses.
    • Many other bugs and instability problems were fixed, plus many optimizations were made to make GlassWire work more efficiently. Thank you for reporting problems to us in the forum and via email so we can fix them.
  • Version 1.0.40 beta - (Mar 12, 2015)Hash # 4D7E8F1CE28DBFDA6001BA4197BEC475
    • We have worked hard to significantly improve GlassWire's memory usage. Please upgrade as soon as possible if you have found GlassWire is using too much memory on your computer.
    • Fixed a problem where Portuguese units were incorrectly listed.
    • The GlassWire certificate is now removed from trusted publishers on uninstall.
    • Many other minor fixes and improvements.
Version 1.0.43 beta - (Apr 14, 2015)

Hash # D9EE189DD3EDE0B58C2A500637F886F8
  • Bug fixes.
  • Stability improvements.

Version 1.0.44 beta - (Apr 16, 2015)

Hash # 57134DA2D3D9C90BB173796CBB2D5E32
  • GlassWire is now signed by an SHA256 certificate.
  • Bug fixes.
Version 1.0.45 beta - (Apr 23, 2015)

Hash # C0733DEE0A565FF22C2C4CADD47B9F06
  • Certificate changes were made to add backwards compatibility with older OS versions.
  • Bug fixes and stability improvements.
A tak wygląda kolejna lista zmian. Zachęca coraz bardziej do wypróbowania.
Odpowiedz
Link do pobrania

Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Program wciąż jako "beta", chociaż zaczął sobie kazać płacić...od maja zmienił się sposób licencjonowania programu i od teraz mamy GlassWire Basic, Pro, and Elite...darmowa też jest, choć na początku producent o niej nie informował i do niej nie linkował (jak wynika z dyskusji na ich forum).
Wykaz różnic w poszczególnych wersjach poniżej - ogólnie to wszystkie wersje płatne mają te same możliwości,a le różnią się ilością np. stanowisk, długością przechowywanej historii i ilością obsługiwanych zdalnych połączeń. W sumie to nie znalazłem informacji, co jest w wersji darmowej

Wersja darmowa do pobrania

Program stracił na swojej atrakcyjności, czego wyrazem jest dośc sceptyczna recenzja na Ghacks

Lista zmian do najnowszych wersji

Cytat:Version 1.1.15 beta - (May 29, 2015)

Hash # 18A5B4F708E3521E8D4A3ACBD786520C
  • Many bugs were fixed including some problems with Ask to connect mode, Webcam/Mic usage alerts, the Internet access monitor, and we also fixed a problem where some users would lose their graph data after upgrading GlassWire.
  • A bug was fixed where GlassWire's service would crash for some users in some situations.
  • This version of GlassWire is now fully translated to all our translated languages.
  • The mini viewer now shows the current main graph status in its window along with the ability to make the window transparent in its settings. Mouse over the mini graph then click the small settings icon to make the mini graph transparent.
  • We were able to fix these problems and update our features due to your feedback and support. Thank you for all your help and thanks for supporting GlassWire!
Version 1.1.7 beta - (Apr 30, 2015)
Hash # ABB11C7C80D94D088FD235E11CFC2123
  • GlassWire Basic, Pro, and Elite are now available for purchase!
  • GlassWire has many new features for paying users including;
  • Ask to connect mode - Allow or deny new network connections.
  • Block all mode - Block all network connections while you're away from your computer.
  • Mini graph - See a mini GlassWire graph on your desktop that's available at all times.
  • Webcam & Mic detection - Get alerted to any Microphone or Webcam activity that takes place with your computer and learn what application is responsible.
  • Who's on your WiFi or Network - See what devices are currently on your network or WiFi and get alerted when new devices join or leave.
  • Awesome new skins - Go to the top left GlassWire menu to see the graph with some fun new skins and colors.
  • Longer graph history - Get longer graph histories depending on what version of GlassWire you buy.
  • Multiple server monitoring - Monitor multiple servers depending on what version of GlassWire you buy.
  • Hide application activity - Hide certain applications where their data doesn't appear on the graph so the graph is easier to read and understand.

Odpowiedz
Jak ja nie lubie takiej polityki ogłaszania programem darmowym zbieranie pracy i pomocy od wolontariuszy a kiedy odp... połowę roboty za mnie testerzy zrobię płatną wersje...
Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Cytat:Version 1.1.36 beta - (Dec 3, 2015)
Hash # A4C63A3581C8411F62FCF7B3DD3744CB
  • GlassWire now makes it easy to remove old apps from the Firewall tab. Click the X next to the app name to remove it. The app will re-appear in the firewall list if it accesses the network again.
  • Fixed a problem that caused Webcam and Mic usage to not be detected for some Windows 10 users with a specific system update.
  • Added upload and download bandwidth levels on the mini viewer for paid users.
  • Fixed a bug that caused settings under the "Usage" tab to not be saved.
  • GlassWire now restores the install path from the previous installation.
  • Many other tweaks and fixes due to user feedback.
Version 1.1.32 beta - (Oct 14, 2015)
Hash # F409DCC354860E6CE22ECE4674A694D0
  • Made a minor change to the install process to make it more efficient.
Version 1.1.31 beta - (Oct 8, 2015)
Hash # F15893FB91D45F5C78CDE8FDDAD73FCF
  • Fixed a problem that caused some GlassWire user PCs to wake from sleep under certain conditions.
Version 1.1.27 beta - (Sep 29, 2015)
Hash # DA45B7A6E555CED11BD527D706DE8D81
  • Fixed a problem where webcams and mics were not detected for some users.
Version 1.1.26 beta - (Sep 23, 2015)
Hash # 379E0D85B2AADEA72C924CC2DB5CA0D6
  • Go to the General settings to choose the "Keep mini viewer on top" option.
  • Fixed a path problem for applications running on a shared network.
  • Fixed a bug where "Ask to connect" and "Block all" modes would not work in a few cases for some users.
  • Added a new flag for geographic locations for IP addresses which are not local and do not resolve.
  • Fixed a bug where some devices on the network had strange characters next to their name for some users.
Version 1.1.21 beta - (Jul 30, 2015)
Hash # 3DAB5A227A5EA55ACC7C052FA8BEA6C1
  • Inactive firewall applications are now grouped separately under the "Firewall" tab if they show no attempted network activity for 7 days.
  • Now get alerted about new unknown devices that join the network, instead of getting alerts about every device that joins or leaves the network. Go to GlassWire's settings then choose "Security" then click "Network device monitor".
  • DNS is now resolved for local hosts.
  • Away intervals now appear in the "mini" graph.
  • Many fixes and improvements including a bug that caused GlassWire's graph not to start working for some users.
Version 1.1.15 beta - (May 29, 2015)
Hash # 18A5B4F708E3521E8D4A3ACBD786520C
  • Many bugs were fixed including some problems with Ask to connect mode, Webcam/Mic usage alerts, the Internet access monitor, and we also fixed a problem where some users would lose their graph data after upgrading GlassWire.
  • A bug was fixed where GlassWire's service would crash for some users in some situations.
  • This version of GlassWire is now fully translated to all our translated languages.
  • The mini viewer now shows the current main graph status in its window along with the ability to make the window transparent in its settings. Mouse over the mini graph then click the small settings icon to make the mini graph transparent.
  • We were able to fix these problems and update our features due to your feedback and support. Thank you for all your help and thanks for supporting GlassWire!

Aktualnie 1.1.36

Ktoś użytkuje na stale? Jak wrażenia? Nadal beta...
Odpowiedz
Ja przestałem gdy stał się płatny. Jak był darmowy był dobry.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości