µBlock - lekki i skuteczny adbloker
Mam podobne obserwacje odnośnie automatycznych aktualizacji, ale to wcale nie oznacza, że one nie działają...może być tak, że w momencie kiedy wchodzimy w panel z filtrami mamy stan nieaktualne na dany moment, ale same filtry aktualizują się podczas pracy przeglądarki. Ktoś sprawdzał to okresowo podczas dłuższej pracy?
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Postaram się to sprawdzić Natomiast zastanawia mnie także to że uBlock nie jest aktualizowany na serwerach Mozilli

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

A na stronie z dodatkami Google Chrome ublock jest dostępny w najnowszej wersji

Jakieś to wszystko dziwne jest
Odpowiedz
Wyjaśnienie jest chyba na GitHubie:

Wersja 0.9.9.1

Cytat:Published at Opera store.
Published at Chrome store.
Published at AMO (not preliminary reviewed).

Widać jeszcze nie dostał zaktualizowany przez Mozillę.
Odpowiedz
Na lapie, kompie jakoś nie mam do niego przekonania. Używam Adbloka.
Za to na Androida chodzi bardzo fajnie i skutecznie, nie ma nic lepszego.
W nowej wersji 0.9.9.3 wśród zmian:

Odpowiedz
ublock origin jest już dostępny w wersji 1.0

Odpowiedz
Wersja 1.1.0.0rc1.

Wśród  zmian:
Cytat:You can install the latest dev build from there, and my understanding is that the package is signed, hence it can be used in latest Firefox without Firefox warning that it is an unsigned extension. Also, you will be automatically updated when I release a new dev build.
Odpowiedz
uBlock Origin 1.1.0.1:

Odpowiedz
uBlock Origin 1.1.1rc4:

Cytat:Given that uBlock Origin has moved to and beyond version 1.0, I will from now on use a 3-sequence version scheme.
New:
Basque translation by

Strict blocking page will now allow you to "parse" the blocked URL

. When a blocked URL contains parameters, a magnifier will be available on the bottom-right corner. Click on it to see

Odpowiedz
na Firefoxie mając najnowszą wersję nie można zaktualizować list filtrów mimo dostępnych-próbowałem kilka razy i 0 efektu
Odpowiedz
Poszukuję jak dodać path ublock orginal do firefox pod sandboxie ?

pozdrawiam
Odpowiedz
uBlock Origin 1.5.3

Cytat:New:

Not part of uBlock Origin proper, but rather an online tool to help objectively bust the myth that with uBlock Origin ("uBO"), "pages load slower" than with Adblock Plus. The tool: Page load speed (updated).
Changes:

uBO will now automatically select the filter list which matches the current browser locale at first install time. This change does nothing if you have uBO already installed.
Closed as fixed:
Chromium:

Elements being hidden without notice.
   uBlock crashes on browser startup if Chromium is compiled without webrtc
       The original fix, removed in 1.5.2, was brought back, except that there is now a workaround (a browser bug?) to prevent the negative side-effect reported in the Chrome store.

(21.11.2015, 23:42)UnitedHardcore91 napisał(a):

na Firefoxie mając najnowszą wersję nie można zaktualizować list filtrów mimo dostępnych-próbowałem kilka razy i 0 efektu

Jeśli problem nadal występuje wyczyść pamięć podręczną filtrów i spróbuj ponownie
automatyczna aktualizacja filtrów od jakiegoś czasu działa już poprawnie.
Odpowiedz
uBlock Origin 1.5.7:

Odpowiedz
Cytat:uBlock Origin 1.7.0

Changes
Element picker

The element picker has been beefed-up:

It will now offer as filter choice background images, if any. (#1202)
   When you click on an element on the page, it will report all elements found under the mouse.
       Previously, the picker would report filters only for the element clicked and its ancestors.
   Filters for media elements will now be offered, if any. (#1545)
   You can now preview the effect of the selected filter on the page. (#650)

Chromium-based browsers

It is now possible to block websocket connections for Chromium-based browsers. (Chromium issue, #956, #1497):

a

Ability to filter websocket connections like any other network requests will take care of a new breed of ad-delivery techniques seen on more and more sites, and currently existing protocol-independent filters in filter lists will take care to filter out many of these websocket connections just like they did for http/https connections. For those wholesale-blocking 3rd parties on a site, websocket connections to 3rd-party servers will no longer escape the block.

Examples of cases solved by the ability to filter websocket connections with no need for special filters:

Making uBO aware of websocket connections also allows it to report these connections to the user, through the logger or through the dynamic filtering pane in the popup panel.
Closed as fixed:
Chromium

Unable to block websockets. (see #1497).

Firefox

uBO can cause FF 45 "Exit" to not terminate correctly

Core

Preferring document over popup filters
   Redirection fails for filters having : in the host part
   Element picker does not offer a filter to block the clicked video element
   A "no-popups: * true" rule will block new tabs opened from "chrome://extensions/"
   [Request] Block Background Ads
   [Suggestion] Preview element picker filters
Odpowiedz
Cytat:uBlock Origin 1.10.0

Changes
Dynamic filtering pane

The dynamic filtering pane in the popup panel is now available in read-only mode to users who did not enable "I am an advanced user" in Settings:

Dynamic filtering pane in read-only mode

The rationale for this change is explained in issue 2010. It still is collapsed by default, but can be brought up by clicking the "requests blocked" or "domains connected" fields in the main area.
Template-based scriptlets

In order to promote the reuse of injectable scriplets across different sites, it is now possible for a scriptlet to accept arguments. The arguments are comma-separated and appear after the token, for example (a real case):

golem.de##script:inject(abort-on-property-write.js, _sp_)

In the example above, the scriplet abort-on-property-write.js contains a placeholder for one argument, which placeholder will be replaced with the argument _sp_. Placeholders for scriplets which accept arguments will always be for string values (reminder that injectable scriplets are part of the project, never from an external party).
Advanced settings

A new "Advanced settings" pane, available only to advanced users. It contains settings which are experimental, or which are of interest to advanced users who want more control over how uBO behaves internally. I do not want to bloat the Settings pane in the dashboard with settings which are of interest only to a minority of users or which are experimental: this is where the new "Advanced settings" pane is useful.

When you enabled "Advanced users" in the Settings pane, a cogs icon will appear next to that setting. Click this cogs icon to access those "hidden" advanced settings:

the _cogs_ icon

The UI of the advanced settings page is purposefully stern. Keep in mind that whatever settings you see in there may be experimental and could be removed at any time in the future.

Experimental advanced setting of interest: suspendTabsUntilReady (default to false), to prevent uBO from establishing any remote connection at launch before all filter lists/settings have been fully loaded (related issue #1327). How well it works will have to be evaluated by users.
WebExtensions

From now on, there will be a Firefox's WebExtension version of uBO (see uBlock0.webext.zip below, see "Temporary Installation in Firefox" on how to install on Firefox). Do not bother trying it out if you do not have Nightly 52.0a1 (2016-10-29) or later installed. Also, do not open issues here for the WebExtension version of uBO -- it is still at an experimental stage and there are things which are known to be missing in the API for uBO to fully function: see bugzilla 13099260.
Closed as fixed:
Firefox:

Fix to work around Firefox issue 1317173: "[non-e10s] Pop-ups opened in Private Browsing mode stay in history"
   ublock origin "blocks" webtoepub addon on firefox (not on chromium)
       Added moz-extension-scheme to default whitelist directives.

Core

Support passing arguments to injected scriplets
   Weird logger issue (regression)
   Dynamic filtering pane issue in v1.9.16 (regression)
   $elemhide cannot be disabled via a counter filter flag
   Why is redirect clause ignored in static filter?
   Fonts on left side of advanced mode popup are too big
   Allow dynamic filtering pane to be visible (simplified, read-only) for non-advanced users
   For certain rules logger does not show from which list(s) it originates (regression)
   ###\5f filters not read by uBlock
   Feature Request: Whitelist wildcard IP addresses
   Ignoring ping filters
   Blocking "early" requests is not possible (experimental fix)
Odpowiedz
Nie wiem,
troszkę się "wyleczyłem" z tego dodatku może na zasadzie przekory, bo brałem udział w ankiecie "NoScript v. uBlock Origin"...zagłosowałem na NS, bo to dla mnie standard..."must have"...na Firefoksie, którego używam od lat i który jakoś tam rozumiem i ogarniam. Była tam w komentarzach prawie nagonka na NS...bo "przegrał" w głosowaniu...co mnie zdumiało i utwierdziło w tym, że NS wciąż jest klasą samą w sobie. UBO staje się zbyt niezrozumiały, a odblokowywanie treści na stronie jest dla mnie mało intuicyjne i nieprzewidywalne.
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
Porównanie "NoScript v. uBlock Origin"? Jeśli już to powinni porównywać NoScript vs uMatrix i uBlock vs Adblock
w10 - OSArmor + Simplewall
Odpowiedz
NoScript "kończy się" za sprawą zmian dokonywanych w Firefoksie.
Odpowiedz
(01.12.2016, 23:11)lukasamd napisał(a):

NoScript "kończy się" za sprawą zmian dokonywanych w Firefoksie.

To znaczy?...mówisz o izolowaniu dodatków?
Odpowiedz
Nie, z tym już są niby zgodni. Chodzi o WebExtensions i jego jednak mniejsze możliwości niż to, co jest obecnie.
Była nawet próba aby dać devom większe możliwości, ale Mozilla nie chce tego robić:

Działać będzie, ale nie na takim poziomie, jak obecnie, bo uprawnienia dodatku będą ograniczone.
To ma sens... zależy z której strony podchodzimy do problemu.
Odpowiedz
uBlock Origin do dziś dostępny także dla przeglądarki Microsoft Edge.

Pobieranie:

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości