Abine MaskMe
Cytat: What is MaskMe?

MaskMe is a simple tool you can add to your web browser that prevents nosy websites from getting too much of your personal information, like email addresses, phone numbers, and credit cards. With MaskMe, you can protect your real information by giving out Masked – and protected – information. You get to decide if and when to disclose your real info to websites, and when to Mask it. MaskMe is smart and shows up when you need it, like when you click into an online form that’s asking for your email address (but gets out of your way when you don’t want to use it - because we know that is important too).

MaskMe has a ton of other optional features that make your web browsing faster and easier, like strong password generation, account storage, auto-filling, sync, and its own mobile app.
How can MaskMe help me?

Eliminate spam from your inbox
Get access to the websites you want, without being forced to give up your real email address
Keep your info out of the hands of companies that sell, share, or lose it
Secure your credit card from getting hacked
Make life easier by keeping your accounts organized in one safe place
Create secure, unique passwords for every site
Safe online shopping.
No more surprise credit card charges
Stay one step ahead of hackers and fraudsters
Reduce tracking and profiling about when you sign up with websites or purchase things online

What are Masked Emails and how do they work?

Masked Emails are disposable email addresses that you can create whenever a website asks for your email. We recommend you use them all the time, but they come especially in handy when you want quick one-time access for a new site, or if you are afraid a site might email you too much in the future.

You can then check your Masked Email inbox right from MaskMe, or you can set up forwarding directly to your real email. If you do that, you can easily block/unblock any Masked Email.

Next time you click into an online form that’s asking for your email address, here’s what you’ll see with MaskMe:
MaskMe with Mask my Email in Form

When you provide a website with a Masked Email, they can still contact you, but if they start to spam you, or lose or share that email address with another company, you can banish them from your inbox for good with a single click.

Now, the choice is yours: to Mask, or not to Mask? You get an UNLIMITED number of Masked Emails for free, and we encourage you to use a different one at every website. You can access all of your Masked Email info by clicking the email icon on the MaskMe homepage.

Still unsure of how it works? Here’s a super quick visual walkthrough of how Masked Emails work.

Learn how to customize Masked Email settings.
How will Masked Emails make my life better?

No more spam! MaskMe is like an unsubscribe button that always works.
Access websites that require an email address, without being forced to give up your real one.
Stop companies and advertisers from getting your real personal information. That way, they can’t lose, share, or sell it, because they’ll never have it.
Signing up on sites is super fast with MaskMe’s handy dropdowns that autofill your Masked Email.
Forget maintaining your “junk” email accounts
Stay safe from the next big data breach
Sign up for free trials, coupons, sweepstakes, and more without hesitating to give your email away to a site you don’t fully trust

Rozszerenie maskme jest dostępne dla przeglądarek chrome i firefox. W wersji darmowej dostępne jest tworzenie i używanie zamaskowanych adresów email oraz tworzenie mocnych haseł.
Dzięki temu rozszerzeniu nie musimy już nigdy podawać swoich prawdziwych adresów email ( np. newsletter czy przy rejestracji) Smile
Zamaskowane adresy email są łatwo konfigurowalne - można łatwo blokować przysyłanie wiadomości na dany adres lub całkowicie usunąć adres. Bardzo dobre jeżeli cenimy prywatność

Strona producenta:

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Rozszerzenie dla chrome

Rozszerzenie dla firefox:

Więcej wiadomości na temat domeny opayq.com która jest używana przez zamaskowane emaile:

Odpowiedz
Dziwię się, że nie ma zainteresowania Suspicious

Odpowiedz
ja niestety nic więcej do FF nie wcisnę; i tak mam już lekko paranoidalny zestaw dodatków Smile
Odpowiedz
Gdy podajemy adresy email, te są często sprzedawane firmom reklamowym ( stąd tyle spamu w skrzynkach ) .Zastosowanie zamaskowanych emailów całkowicie rozwiązuje problem. Dla każdej witryny możemy mieć inny adres email Smile

Odpowiedz
W wersji płatnejtego rozszerzenia, możemy mieć zamaskowane numery telefonu, i karty kredytowe.
Maskowane numery telefonu przydają się ponieważ np.:
- Strona żąda numeru telefou, możemy się uchronić przed nieprzyjemnymi niespodziankami np.SMS''Y premium (płatne)....
Dostępna jest werja tego programu w ggle pay, ale pod warunkiem, że na komputer zakupiliśmy płatny...

Odpowiedz
Powiem szczerze, że chyba bałbym się udostępnić dodatkowi do FF numer swojej karty kredytowej
do maskowania.Adres e-mail - OK, ale karta - już nie bardzo, w końcu ten jej numer chyba
gdzieś tam fizycznie u nich jest lub był im udostępniony?
Ciekawe jaki jest używany przez nich mechanizm maskowania. Smile
Odpowiedz
A czym to bije np. fakeinbox?
Odpowiedz
wojek napisał(a):Powiem szczerze, że chyba bałbym się udostępnić dodatkowi do FF numer swojej karty kredytowej
do maskowania.Adres e-mail - OK, ale karta - już nie bardzo, w końcu ten jej numer chyba
gdzieś tam fizycznie u nich jest lub był im udostępniony?
Ciekawe jaki jest używany przez nich mechanizm maskowania. Smile

Nwm czy bierze numer twojej karty kredytowej, ale raczej nie.
W wersji free masz tylko opcje maskowania emaili i generator mocnych haseł.
Jak podanie twojego adresu email nie jest obowiązkowe, to po ci im nr. karty kredytowej.

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości