Signatures list
Hi All , sorry but im totally new to this forum and i need to translate it from polish to danish/english (sometimes)

The reason that i got in this forum is.. I have a free pc support group on FB with more than 1500 members..
Ppl have all kindz of pc related problems... hardware, software and all kinds of virus, malware, ramsomware etc..,
And for the mostly.. ppl ask for the last - which antivirus scanner is the best choice..

Here is it complicated... beacause lots of ppl still use the MSE Sad and other free scanners.. and the trust them deeply..
until i connect to there respective pc''s and scan with hitmanpro.. and it detects more critical trojans etc..

But again.. lots of ppl, wont try another scanner, because they heard.. the one that they have installed is cathing everything Smile

So my idea come up right now..
if it was possible to have a long list of virus signatures...that was harmless... but the virus scanner installed on all these ppl''s system..
could possibly tell them for there own eyes, how many the scanner actually detects..

so if a malware packet.. have let us say 100 virus signatures. and the scanner only detects let us say 50.. so will the score only be 50%

i hope you can follow me...

thx for any kind of advice here..

my own pc is using Hitmanpro And Emsisoft antimalware.

Showbizz
Odpowiedz
can you explain better?
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości