MalwareSecure

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

None of us wants personal files, documents or data like logins and passwords to be captured by unauthorized person. It’s natural that we expect to be safe online although usually without realizing what we may meet on currently viewed page or on the latest e-mail. Interestingly, there are two sides. From one point of view, all of us live in virtual world selling one’s own privacy on such portals like facebook and spend hours online in pursuit of knowledge and entertainment; we don’t even buy, let’s call it “standard” electronic devices if they’re not able to connect us with the internet. On the other hand, we found ourselves incapable of protecting data that is smuggled somewhere to the internet’s depths, like we didn’t care.
When you meet some unknown on the street, you don’t give him or her your ATM card, you don’treveal your PIN and you don’t say who you are and whatyou do. It’s obvious that there some aspects that remain closed to extraneous interference.Shame on us, if we forget all of that at the time of switching our browsers on. Crafty loggers, Zbotsstealing our data, spam, fraudulent messages containing interesting links, fake websites pretending to be official banking or Paypal sites, as well as (recently very popular)fake fan websites on facebook are a real danger. All these traps are aimed at the most ignorant internet users. What is more, even if we realize malware exists in virtual world, we don’t really know how to protectourselves from it.
Alright then, I would like to recommend program A. It is truly fantastic as it detects 100% pests before they have a chance to run on the system. As far as package D is concerned, I wouldn’t opt for it. It let the virus in on my computer.
Of course there will never be a perfect solution as long as there are people who earn money by using naive e-customers. To be honest, internet will never be safe. One of the ways to combat pests is basically unknown in Poland anti-virus.
How MalwareSecure handled my test? Let’s have a look:

To begin with, installation process is both logic and easy. There won’t be any problems. There is quite clear and accessible interface divided into 4 tabs.
  • Protection
  • Scan
  • Update
  • Logs

The first of them depicts activation status of modules for real-time protection, so it is a discreet AV scanning each runned file and each process that is active in the system using a powerful Ikarus engine. Due to code emulation the program works in a heuristic way. It helps to detect that small amount of virusmissed by (according to many users officious) scanner from Austrian producer. Also, applications downloaded by web browsers, autoruns, or any malice items located on removable disks are fully controlled.

MalwareSecure as a user-friendly program offers clearly described scanning functions.There is a quick mode that checks most infected areas, full mode that controls each file saved or runned in the system and user’s scan that checks area defined by user. There is no need to remember about scans, MalwareSecure features a scanning schedule.

There is a possibility to detect a few types of malicious code by using Malware Secure:
  • Viruses
  • Spyware
  • Malware
  • Software with a low level of risk
  • Rookit

You can configure a strong anti-virus exclusion due to file extension or a particular folder. It will eliminate possible false-positive detections.
Obviously, this procedure is available both in real-time and in the case of on demand scan.

What is more, MalwareSecure makes user free from reports on its own activity.
It is possible to deactivate the alerts so that MI becomes totally automatic.

I must admit RAM consumption generated by the program surprised me positively. Although Ikarus can be quite troublesome, in this case there is no problem with performance.

To protect the system, we need several layers of protection. Usually, they are realized in the form ofInternet Security package. However, today I decided to present you an individual anti-malware software that, depending on your will, is or is not supported by a Firewall or sandbox. In my opinion, MalwareSecure may seamlessly cooperate with Microsoft Firewall in the latest systems (f. ex. Windows 8). Maybe it is time to try out this unknown and underestimated anti-virus?

Autor:McAlex
SafeGroup.pl - Zadbamy o Twoje bezpieczeństwo
Odpowiedz
W języku angielskim? A myślałem, że to polskie forum None2
Odpowiedz
Polska język, trudna język. Po angielsku, bo dla zagranicznych przyjaciół Smile
Tu jest po polsku

Odpowiedz
KaMiL napisał(a):Polska język, trudna język. Po angielsku, bo dla zagranicznych przyjaciół Smile
Tu jest po polsku

Jakoś mi umknął ten tekst. Dzięki za wyjaśnienie Beer
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości