SecuritySupervisor.com...ochrona danych i prywatności?
Dziś przypadkiem natknąłem się na ciekawe programy, tym bardziej, że ostatnio trochę na temat prywatności, wycieku i ochrony danych się mówi...u nas zresztą też Smile Wszystkie programy pochodzą ze strony SecuritySupervisor.com , a mnie szczególnie zainteresowały te trzy:

Internet Security Monitor
Cytat: Free Internet Security Monitor prevents your sensitive information from being sent to the Internet in open, unencrypted format.
(...)
Now with Internet Security Monitor you can make sure that your private and sensitive information, such as website logins, passwords, Credit Card numbers and Social Security Numbers, etc are sent to the Internet only through encrypted, secure channels.

Internet Security Monitor monitors all outgoing information from your computer and if it detects an attempt to send your sensitive information over an unencrypted channel it will immediately block the transaction and notify you.

Website Security Monitor
Cytat: With Website Security Monitor you can:
* Check your web pages for unauthorized links, scripts, Ads and inappropriate content.
* Check the accessibility and performance of your web pages.
* Check your web server and/or database for integrity and performance.
* Check the size, speed and number of external / internal links for your web pages.
* Perform advanced checks with your own regular expressions.
* Check your web server security by sending custom HTTP requests and analyzing the server responses.

HTTP Supervisor
Cytat: Control all outgoing HTTP requests from your computer. Block advertisements and tracking scripts.
(...)
With the preconfigured rules, HTTPSupervisor blocks unwanted ad images, flash, html, text ads and banners.

HTTPSupervisor protects your online privacy and security by stopping harmful web counters from tracing your browsing activities and speeds up web page download time.
# Controls each outgoing HTTP request from your computer allowing you to download only the required Internet resources.
# Works with all popular web browsers and also blocks built-in ads inherent in many popular adware programs (ICQ, eDonkey, etc.).
# Dynamically detects and creates rules for all used programs and visited web sites.
# Blocks tracing counters, image, flash, html and text ads/banners and speeds up web page download time.
# Comes with preconfigured rules for blocking most popular ads/banners and advertising networks.

Wszystkie aplikacje są darmowe, wszystkie są ciekawe i wygląda, że mają spore możliwości...i chyba to wszystko było zbyt "piękne". Widywałem wiele takich "cudownych stron z niesamowitymi programami"i zacząłem sprawdzać co to za strona i firma...w końcu wszystkie narzędzia mają dostęp do naszej sieci i potencjalnie do naszych prywatnych zasobów.
SecuritySupervisor.com zarejestrowany od 2005 r. jest na Godaddy.com i ma oczywiście adres rejestracji w USA (Wayne, Pensylwania)...Godaddy.com to jedna z największych firm hostujących domeny i strony internetowe, jest znana, ceniona i obsypana nagrodami za etykę w biznesie m.in
Cytat: In 2010, Go Daddy ranked as one of three finalists in the BBB of Great Arizona Business Ethics Awards. BBB''s Board of Directors and Foundation established the BBB Business Ethics Awards to recognize those firms whose business practices and related activities exemplify the BBB''s mission and principles and to ensure the marketplace remains fair and honorable.[19]
In 2009, Go Daddy was voted "Best Registrar" Domain Name Wire annual survey for the 4th consecutive year.

źródło

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

I właściwe byłoby po sprawie, ale znalazłem coś jeszcze na temat SecuritySupervisor.com...i to nie było już takie różowe (podkreślenia moje)
Cytat:
Free Internet Security; Security software for Free.
Description

Excerpted from the website description:
Free Internet Security; Security software for Free

Languages
English

Address
90B, Poligonnaya
Simferopol, Crimea 095 UKRAINE

Contact
Khachatur Petrosyan

+380 507200559

I teraz tak...z jednej strony ciekawe programy...z drugiej w pełni zaufana firma hostująca...z trzeciej zaś ukraińskie korzenie i wszystkie z tym związane wątpliwości. Nie żebym miał fioła na punkcie prywatności, ale ze względu na przywiązanie do jasnych i klarownych sytuacji, to to "zamieszanie" nieco mnie zmroziło i uprzedziło do tych programów.

Strona domowa

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości