Outpost Firewall Pro 7.5.2 Beta,RC...
Na drugą połowę lutego zaplanowane jest wydanie stabilnej wersji OFP, OSS z numerkiem 7.5.2 - 7 miesięcy od ostatniej wersji Smile

What’s New:
The more stable Microsoft C++ RunTime library delivers smooth installation and stable product behavior
The UI visualization library has been updated to enhance the product’s visualization performance

In Proactive Protection:
New system objects and critical locations are secured by System Guard, which helps to block unknown malware attempts to activate in the system and/or steal data

In Anti-Malware (Anti-Spyware):
Ability to unpack archives with Unicode national symbols in their names
Sorting by Object and Type of objects in Quarantine
New support for Java Archive and Android application package file formats for on-the-fly (on-access) detection*
First-pass reclassification of malware database to identify grayware samples*

What’s Improved:
Self-protection is improved, preventing malicious software from ending the GUI process

In Firewall:
Improved file system performance for applications that repeatedly access network resources via NetBIOS

Improved usability of the restoration from Quarantine window
Improved archive scanning

What’s Fixed:
Causes of several of the most commonly reported crashes fixed
Memory leaks fixed

In Proactive Protection:
Decreased amount of Smart Decision false positives
Presets and automatiс rules creation suggested for suspicious and potentially dangerous software
Display of lines in the Application Guard list is now accurate

In Anti-Spam:
Several frequently-reported crashes and freezes fixed
Problems with finishing training in earlier versions have been resolved

In Web Control:
IE9 crashes with Quick Tune enabled have been fixed
Errors in the number of blocked sites in the Main Window have been fixed

Possible issues with updates of the Anti-Spyware database have been fixed
Language settings no longer reset during installation on top of a version using a different language
Detection issues with SmartScan enabled have been fixed
Issues with detection of malware in UPX archives have been fixed
Issue with detection during context scan has been fixed
Issue with inability to save files from Quarantine to other drives has been fixed.

In Interface:
Visual issues in Network Activity and Process Activity have been fixed
Visual issues in the logs have been fixed.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Odpowiedz
Wersja RC już dostępna do pobrania:

Odpowiedz
Zainstalowałem i różnica w działaniu samego programu widoczna. Jakoś tak sprawniej i szybciej wszystko działa co pozytywnie odbija się również na pracę systemu. HIPS jakby mniej się pytał...Bardziej "trafny" Smart Decision. To tyle jeżeli chodzi o moje pierwsze odczucia...
Odpowiedz
Do pobrania jest już stabilna wersja v7.5.2

Odpowiedz
Zmiany (z listu od PR Agnitum):
Cytat: ° Improved SmartDecision technology (see PDF, 496 KB) to make decision-making easier for users, with color-coded alerts in yellow, green and red
° Upgraded anti-virus (anti-malware) engine 5.4.1 with improved detection of malware in packed executable files
° Support for Java Archive (JAR) and Android application package file formats for on-the-fly (on-access) detection
° Comprehensive Unicode support for and even greater stability for faster, smoother performance
° Enhanced self-protection against attempts by malware to take over the user''s computer
° User interface improvements for greater ease of use
° Revamped anti-spam filters detect and segregate junk mail intelligently
Odpowiedz
Co prawda nie jest to temat o darmowej wersji OSS, ale doszukałem się takiej wiadomości na Wildersach w związku z najnowszym wydaniem (podkreślenie moje)
Cytat: Just to note, I''m pretty sure the updates mentioned above do not apply to the Free version of the Outpost security suite , I hope I am wrong but I contacted Agnitum on twitter last week and they said they had no intentions of applying the future 7.5.2 updates to the free version of their suite . Like I said I hope I am wrong.

Wygląda na to, że darmowy pakiet Outpostajego użytkownicy zostali nieco o(d)puszczeniQuestion
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości