VoodooShield
[quote="ichito"]Ta wersja działa bez zarzutu...wszystko zapisuje się jak należy, a program działa lekko i stabilnie. Bardzo ładnie Smile
Odpowiedz
Hm..., no może rzeczywiście trudno już za tym nadążyć, ale ukazała się kolejna beta VoodooShield - tym razem gygnowana jako v2.31e! Smile
W tej odsłonie VS działa bardzo stabilnie, nie zauważyłem nic podejrzanego, ani na 64-bitowej "ósemce", ani o dziwo na "dziesiątce" Smile
Są zmiany w kolorystyce GUI, o których od jakiegoś czasu wymienialiśmy z Danem nasze uwagi na Wildersach.
W kolejnych wersjach ma również pojawić się nowa opcja funkcjonowania skrótu na pulpicie (to też już zostało obgdane) no i jeszcze parę innych zmian, które z pewnością powinny przypaść większości użytkownikom do gustu.
Cytat:Here is the latest version with color tweaks. Please keep in mind that the buttons themselves are previews of the colors, so they do not act like normal buttons. I am looking into the windows service startup gui feature, along with the new desktop shortcut feature. I just figured I would post this in case anyone created a really cool theme that we could use for VS''s default colors.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

VoodooShield.2.31e beta.exe
Dymnika rozwoju tego softu i otwartość Dana na pomysły testerów i użytkowników, poza czysto funkcjonalnymi zaletami programu, sprawia, że VoodooShield na dobre zadomowił się w moim panteonie aplikacji "must have".
I nie będe ukrywał mojej sympatii i słabości (subiektywnej czy obiektywnej) do tego softu, tak jak niegdyś miało to miejsce ze starym i poczciwym wówczas EmsimWink
Odpowiedz
Kolejna beta
Cytat:Hey everyone, I will catch up on the posts I missed tomorrow. Here is the latest version, I actually added a lot of little things. The desktop shield gadget now has a tiny progress bar when it is busy. I am going to see if there are any other times when VS is busy that I might have missed, and display the progress bar. Also, I tried several different progress indicators... I thought it would be cool to make the shield "shine" like a spotlight was going over it or something, but I could not get it look right, and besides, I think the tiny progress bar makes more sense. But if anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!

I also integrated the snapshot / user log completely into settings, and now there is an option to either have the 4 data grid view tabs maximize or not. I actually like when they do not maximize, that way the user does not have to click the close button each time. The only downside is that there is not as much room for all of the information, but I got used to it quickly. But let me know what you guys think should be the default setting... we can either have it maximized by default or not. The setting is on the Basic tab.

There is also now an undo function on the colors if you right click the button you just changed, then left click to undo.

There are a lot of other little things that you guys will hopefully like as well! Thank you!

Kod:
http://www.voodooshield.com/freeoffer/Install VoodooShield.2.31f beta.exe
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
I kolejna beta.
Cytat:Oops, there were a couple of bugs, hopefully they are fixed in this version, but if not, please let me know! Thank you!

I will reply to the posts I missed asap!

Odpowiedz
Kolejna beta, VoodooShield 2.31h.
Cytat:Hey everyone, here is the latest beta. It is pretty much ready for public release. I figured out the obfuscator, so I think you will see some significant performance increases.

BTW, I am not going to add any new features for a couple of weeks until we are 100% sure all of the bugs are worked out. I think they pretty much are, but please let me know if you find anything!

I will catch up on the posts I missed tonight or tomorrow, sorry, I have been busy. Thank you!

Odpowiedz
Dan pędzi jak błyskawicaSmile- VS w wersji beta 2.31i
Cytat:Sorry I have been away, I have been working on something pretty cool.
You will now see an option in Settings / Advanced "Enable VoodooShield anti-exploit for all web apps in all file / folder locations"
Basically, VS works just like it did before, but now any new child process of a web app or possible exploitable software (Java, Acrobat, etc), is automatically blocked, even if it is in one of the automatically allowed folders (Program Files, Windows, etc.), unless it is specifically whitelisted. Of course, this all happens before the Parent Process feature has a chance to allow something.
This all came about because an acquaintance of Miquell named Adam discovered a way to drop exploit payloads to the Program Files folder in earlier versions of Windows (I believe Windows 7 and below) and earlier versions of Java (I believe Java 7 and below). So thank you Miquell and Adam for all of your help!
CET mentioned that I should check into this possible security hole awhile back as well, so thank you for your help as well!
I think everything is working properly, but I am going to send this to Adam to see what he thinks. I just wanted you guys to try it in the meantime to see if VS is now blocking something that it should not be blocking, or is doing something that it should not be doing.
I also added a few other things, for example, the number of threats blocked. Thank you Callender for the recommendation!
Hopefully I will have time to catch up on the posts I missed later today, if not, very soon! Thank you!

Źródło: wilderssecurity.com

I w krótkim odstępie czasu kolejna - VoodooShield Beta 2.31j Smile
Cytat:This version is compatible with XP, but the new exploit protection feature might not work until we implement the KMD, which is going to be a little while. I highly, highly doubt a virus would ever act that way anyway, and I have never seen it.
There were a few small bugs in the last version, but I think they are all worked out now. I really am going to not add any more features until we are 100% sure all of the bugs are worked out. Thank you!

Odpowiedz
Dan przygotował już kolejną wersjębeta- VoodooShield 2.31k Smile

Cytat:Hey everyone, here is the latest version. From what I can tell, it is running great and is pretty much ready to release to the public. Sorry I am behind on the posts, I will catch up asap.

Po krótkich testach mogę powiedzieć jedno - póki co na 64-bitowym Win 8.1 ta beta sprawuje się bardzo dobrze, płynność i stabilność działania wzorowe Smile
Odpowiedz
hmm, tak się zastanawiam nad tym programikiem. Czy posiadając nawet bete aktualuzuje się ona z programu czy trzeba ręcznie pobierać i nadinstalować ? Jest sens trzymać MBAE razem z VS ?
WINDOWS XP, SPYSHELTER FREE, PC TOOLS FIREWALL
Kontakt GG :371980, EMAIL: [email protected]
Odpowiedz
Błyskawiczna aktualizacja i mamy już VodooShield 2.31k Smile

Cytat:Here is the latest version, I added most of the things that you guys recommended, but there are a couple that we should discuss first. I am running late to an emergency onsite job, but I will catch up a little later. Thank you!

BTW, I changed the way that VS allows something when the user clicks the Allow button on the user prompt. Before, it would not save the new whitelist entry if there was already one there with the same path. So now VS checks the path and the hash, and if the entry does not exist, then it adds it. I think it is right, but if not, please let me know! Like, if VS has a hard time allowing something, or if VS allows too much.
Pełen szacun, gromkie brawa i wielkie dzięki Dan! Smile
Odpowiedz
@Miquellu:

1. Ty posiadasz wersję darmową, czy płatną?

2. Czy poleciłbyś ten program przy innym pakiecie zabezpieczającym?
Odpowiedz
LowcyGier napisał(a):@Miquellu:
1. Ty posiadasz wersję darmową, czy płatną?

2. Czy poleciłbyś ten program przy innym pakiecie zabezpieczającym?

1. Posiadam wersję komercyjną i jestem jednym z beta testerów VoodooShield, którzy na bieżąco starają dzielić się swoimi spostrzeżeniami z Danem (twórcą programu) dotyczącymi funkcjonowania każdej kolejnej wydanej wersji.

2. VoodooShield to program typu anti-exe, działający jednak nieco inaczej niż większość tego typu rozwiązań - bo w oparciu o białe, a nie czarne listy.
Program ma wciąż udoskonalany mechanizm ochrony przed exploitami, posiada ponadto skaner pobieranych/uruchamianych plików, własny sandbox i przynajmniej w wersji PRO oferuje rozbudowane możliwości konfiguracji.
Zapewniona jest ochrona przeglądarek (m.in. Chrome, Comodo Dragon, FireFox, IE, Maxton, Opera) oraz większości aplikacji biurowych (Adobe, Foxit, Outlook).
W wersji komercyjnej istnieje opcja dodawania innych aplikacji niż te, które znajdują się na domyślnej liście, można wskazać również foldery/pliki wykluczone z ochrony lub te, które mają być całkowicie zablokowane.
Z kompatybilnością VoodooShield z innymi programami AV/IS nie powinno być problemów - w większości przypadków to zwyczajnie kolejna warstwa wzmacniająca system ochrony przed zagrożeniami (w tym przypadku również nieznanymi, głównie z uwagi na specyfikę funkcjonowania opartą o białe listy). Soft jest bardzo lekki, użycie Ramu u mnie sporadycznie przekracza 11MB, CPU rzadko osiąga 1%.
Istnieje możliwość treningu VS - dla lepszego poznania systemu, usług i środowiska zainstalowanych programów, co ułatwia ich późniejsze uruchamianie bez monitów użytkownika oraz dwa tryby pracy "SMART" i "ALWAYS ON".
W każdej chwili można również wykonać manualnie migawkę usług i aplikacji aktualnie działających w systemie. Whitelistę można edytować z poziomu GUI, usuwając np. niechciane programy.
Dodatkowo jest ona synchronizowana z kontem na serwerze, nie ma zatem konieczności wykonywania "wszystkiego od początku" za każdym razem, gdy instalowana jest nowsza wersja.
Z mojej strony mogę polecić Ci ten program z czystym sumieniem, używam go już od jakiegoś czasu i zapewne pozostanę przy nim na bardzo długo. Rzadko spotykałem tak stabilnie funkcjonujące bety.
No i to co wyróżnia VoodooShield i jest jednym z jego największych atutów - to sam Dan, który jest niezwykle otwarty na propozycje zgłaszane przez testerów i użytkowników, wykazuje maksymalne zaangażowanie w rozwój programu, na Wildersach odpowiada praktycznie na każde pytania czy wątpliwości oraz w błyskawicznym wręcz tempie dokonuje poprawek i modyfikacji mających na celu lepsze funkcjonowanie programu i zwiększenie oferowanego przez niego poziomu ochrony.

Polecam wypróbować, w moim przekonaniu zdecydowanie wartoWink
Odpowiedz
VoodooShield 2.31m beta.
Cytat:Here is the latest version!

Odpowiedz
Już instaluję Smile
Odpowiedz
VoodooShield 2.31n beta.
Cytat:Here is the latest version, I think it is ready for public release. I just have to make that one small change to the Clear Threats Blocked Count button. BTW, hopefully the service issue is completely fixed now, but if anyone still has an issue with the service not starting, please let me know!

Odpowiedz
VoodooShield 2.31o beta.
Cytat:Sorry I have been away, things have been a little crazy. Here is the latest version, I think everything is fixed and I will probably be releasing it to the public today or this weekend. I still have to figure out what prompts to add for the web apps, but I think we can do that for the next version. Thank you!

EDYCJA
Wyszła wersja stabilna VoodooShield 2.50
Cytat:Edit: I just uploaded the latest version to the public, so please download it instead:

Thank you guys for all of your help!
Odpowiedz
Nareszcie Smile Dzięki za info.
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
F4z napisał(a):EDYCJA
Wyszła wersja stabilna VoodooShield 2.50
I póki co sprawuje się bez zarzutów, testuję od kliku dni Smile
Odpowiedz
Nowa wersja beta VoodooShield 2.51a.
Cytat:Here is a version that fixes the Smart Mode / OFF blocks... VS was blocking all of AppData and ProgramData, when really it should have only been blocking folders like Desktop, Documents, Downloads, etc.. This will actually fix a lot of issues with blocks that some people were experiencing.

Also, there is a new feature that auto detects when the user goes to Control Panel / Programs and features, and asks them if they would like to disable VS (if VS is ON). We need to add this feature to several different Windows features, such as System Restore, etc. So if you guys have any ideas on what other Windows features or programs we should add to this, please let me know.

Odpowiedz
Wersje 2.7xx zbliżają coraz bardziej do finalnej i chociaż wciąż mamy status "beta" to zmian "pod maską" jest sporo. Wczoraj wydano wersję 2.70a dziś Dan opublikował 2.70b

Cytat:Anyway, I think most of the things are fixed in this version, I will catch up soon, thank you!

Kod:
http://www.voodooshield.com/freeoffer/Install VoodooShield.2.70b beta.exe

Edit: Also, believe me when I say this... if you saw the changes under the hood... OMG, there is a HUGE difference between 2.7 and 2.5.

BTW, it is not quite ready for XP, but it will be soon.

Odpowiedz
VoodooShield Beta 2.71

Cytat:VS is ready for Windows XP, but I have not tested a lot with XP, so there might be a few small bugs. Windows Vista and above should be pretty much bug free. I removed the feature that disables UAC on install. Also, you should be able to just install over the top of the old version. 
Źródło: wilderssecurity.com

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości