VIPRE Antivirus & Antispyware
o wiara zaczyna przechodzić na vipre, bardzo dobrze przyda się nowy gracz na rynku do testowania
WIN11
Ventura
Odpowiedz
a jak myślicie, pójdzie ta maszynka w pakiecie z dw?
Odpowiedz
A cóż to za pytanie Krzysiekx ? Naturlich,że pójdzieSmile
Norton Internet Security 2015 + GeSWall Pro
Odpowiedz
z Dw chodzi bardzo dobrze

w opcjach odznaczyłem tylko
''Check files when they are opened or copied.''

Bo
"VIPRE has two different threat detection engines. The scan engine and Active protection. When that feature is checked the scan engine will look at the file when it is copied or opened, much like right clicking on the file and choosing scan now. With this feature turned off, VIPRE''s active protection will still monitor for suspicious behavior and known bad programs when the program or file is launched. "

oczywiście plik podczas uruchamiania dalej jest skanowany
Check files when they are opened or copied: This option is for a higher state of protection and should be used primarily during a malware outbreak. Select this check box for AP to automatically scan a file when it is accessed. This option applies to preset files, including EXE, INI, HLP, BAT, and others. Once checked, the Extensions button becomes active allowing you to customize the extension, if desired for advanced users. Depending on your computer system''s specifications and the number of programs that run on start-up, you may experience longer start-up times.
Caution: It is highly recommended to uncheck this setting under any of the following conditions to avoid a noticeable decrease in system performance: running backups; copying or moving large amounts and/or sizes of files (i.e. music collection, videos, photo collection, etc.); defragging a drive; or, running programs that do a lot of logging.
Odpowiedz
Czy to promo zaczyna się o północy Drogie Panie ?
Odpowiedz
będzie trwać 24 h więc zapewne się załapiesz
Odpowiedz
Na Spychecker.com Vipre zawsze jest polecany na głównej stronie

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

A za Majorgeeks.com zacytuję
"The technology itself is next-generation, incorporating a completely new architecture that combines antispyware, antivirus, antirootkit and other technologies into a seamless, tightly-integrated product.
It''s very fast and very tight on resources. One of the reasons we decided to "build our own" was because of the enormous performance penalty of cobbling together an antivirus and antispyware engine together. It is one of the fastest products of its class (probably it''s actually the fastest, but we haven''t done the final benchmark tests) . The definition database structure is also completely different than what we have in the current version of CounterSpy. It is considerably smaller and more efficient. (...)"

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Jak na ochronę real time, anty spyware i anty rootkit to ta kobyła ani trochę nie zamula mojego przedpotopowego komputera. za to wielki plus.
Odpowiedz
Trzeba będzie dobrze skonfigurować dodatki do tego Vipre...chyba DWPF i Zemana ?
Odpowiedz
krzysiekx napisał(a):Jak na ochronę real time, anty spyware i anty rootkit to ta kobyła ani trochę nie zamula mojego przedpotopowego komputera. za to wielki plus.

Tzn jaki cpu i ile ramu masz?
Fakt vipre nie zamula,SmileSmile
zemana,Dw i KS

Pliki których nie wykrył można zpoziomu programu wysłać do analizy
Help-Send file for analysis
Odpowiedz
wydaje mi się iż zemana zbędna

2 gb ram procesorpentium dual cpu c2220 - kis np zamula, o nowych grach pomarzyć można
Odpowiedz
jak kto woli
aktualizacje mam w vipre co godzinę

ochrona programu
Conceptually, AP has three detection layers of defense:

Signature detection is when an exact match is detected against a known good or bad (malware) file. Bad files are immediately blocked to ensure that your computer is not infected; good files are allowed.
Heuristic detection is characteristic detection. Heuristics look for known bad patterns inside a file. For example, let''s say that a new variation of an existing malware program is released. VIPRE already knows characteristics of the existing file. So, it can use that information to catch the new variation.
Behavior detection looks at how a program actually behaves. For example, many malware programs do predictable things to your computer system, such as change your homepage on your browser or insert certain information on your computer.
Odpowiedz
krzysiekx napisał(a):wydaje mi się iż zemana zbędna

2 gb ram procesorpentium dual cpu c2220 - kis np zamula, o nowych grach pomarzyć można

Ej bez jajSmile! koleś ma Semprona 1,8 GHz i 1 Gb RAM-u...i KIS 2010 nic mu nie zamula..wiem bo często u niego przesiadujęWink
Odpowiedz
Meir napisał(a):

Ej bez jajSmile! koleś ma Semprona 1,8 GHz i 1 Gb RAM-u...i KIS 2010 nic mu nie zamula..wiem bo często u niego przesiadujęWink

Yyy ja mam Semprona 1.6GHz i chodzi ekstra. Jak skanuję archiwa, trochę gorzej. Ale ogólnie bardzo fajnie.
Odpowiedz
VIPRE Antivirus Premium będzie na Twiterze czyli wersja z FW

Eugeniusz napisał(a):
Meir napisał(a):

Yyy ja mam Semprona 1.6GHz i chodzi ekstra. Jak skanuję archiwa, trochę gorzej. Ale ogólnie bardzo fajnie.

możesz ustawić niższy priorytet,
Odpowiedz
Ale ja mówię o KISie.
A Vipre zrecenzuję Wink.
Odpowiedz
To będzie wersja z ogniomurkiem? To eleganckoSmile...DW + ZemankaWink

BTW.Gienek zgadzam się z Tobą w 100%
Odpowiedz
"free VIPRE Antivirus Premium subscription"

VIPRE Antivirus Premium (with Firewall)

czyli "Easy Peasy"TongueTongueTongue
Odpowiedz
Co do Twittera, to zauważyłem że 3 osoby mnie "obserwują".
Odpowiedz
VIPRE Antivirus Premium (with Firewall) RC2:

Beta License Key: 405P9-DRME2-3D4AR-MABUM-RLQ29
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości