TinyWall - darmowy firewall
Dzięki Marsellus za info Smile
Preter...wciąż masz ten komunikat? A może to jakiś konflikt z pozostałym softem?
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
U mnie dokładnie to samo co u Ciebie preter_m. Próbowałem betę 1 i 3 i za każdym razem odmawiała współpracy. Nie będę próbował po raz kolejny, lepiej poczekam na wersję stabilną.
Odpowiedz
@ichito Konfliktu byc nie może, gdyż betę 3 zainstalowałem na czystym systemie. Natomiast betę 4 zainstalowałem po uprzednim usunięciu starszej wersji.
Odpowiedz
Po odinstalowaniu odcielo mi neta.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Odpowiedz
U mnie działa bez problemu od dokładni tygodnia - mam betę 3 - system win7 64-bit
Odpowiedz
Gdy ja zainstalowałem TinyWall to mi odcieło internet, po wyłączeniu ochrony wszystko dziala.
Odpowiedz
No i wreszcie jest czyli "release candidate"
Cytat: Hello everyone,
The Release Candidateis out. This means that this will be basically the first stable release if no further issues are found. It also means that I will only fix bugs or add some new profiles until the stable is out, but I totally cleared my bug list, so you need to search very hard to find something new and common. This release is pretty solid and I encourage everyone to try it out, even those waiting for the final release, because this is virtually identical to it. It is also the first build with compiler optimizations turned on.

Of special note in this release:
- Gracefull handling of disabled Windows Firewall. This should fix the "Failed" problems some of you were experiencing.
- When whitelisting an unknown application by window, the UI no longer freezes temporarily. This has been a bug that''s been "bugging me" since pre-beta1, but until now I''ve never found a way to fix it. I have finally found a solution.
- Support for VPN connections (in Special Exceptions tab)

As I said, my bug-list is empty. Of course there is no such thing as a bug-free software, but it means that that there is none that I currently know of and you are quite unlikely to find one during average use. And just in case you do, that''s why this is a release candidate, so that I can go at it one more time should you still find something. And in case noone finds anything, I''ll just rewrite the version number to 1.0

Changelog:
- Fix: When whitelisting by window, the profile association window is frozen for multiple seconds
- Fix: When performing scan for installed applications, applications with special rules should not be listed
- Fix: Writing to the crashlog for the very first time fails
- Show found executable path during automatic app scan
- If the service is not running upon controller start, perform more aggressive repair steps than before.
- If the service is not running when opening the tray menu, notify the user instead of just telling him later that an operation failed.
- Output current zone in tray hover popup
- Support for L2TP/IPSec
- Support for PPTP
- New application profiles
- About box
- Donation possibility
- Minor installer updates

ou can download the newest version from -http://tinywall.pados.hu/download.php- or you can use the built-in updater if you''ve already got a recent beta installed.
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
Miło patrzeć jak program się rozwija Smile.
Szkoda że nie działa na XP Sad.

Dodano: 26 paź 2011, 20:21

Cytat: NOTE: After installation TinyWall blocks all communications. To use the internet or network-enabled applications, select one of the "Whitelist by ..." options in the tray menu to unblock specific programs.

Odpowiedz
Rozwija się, rozwija i jakoś rozwinąc nie może:

Dziękuję, wysiadam. Poczekam na wersję poprawnie działającą.
Na razie zgłoszę to do autora.

I od razu uprzedzę - usługi zapory systemowej i tiny wall są włączone.
Odpowiedz
Hello preter_m,
There should be an errorlog file in C:\ProgramData\TinyWall, please end it to me to tinywall[--at--] pados[--dot--] hu. If you do not report your problems, I also cannot correct them.
Odpowiedz
Ultim?...the same Ultim who is also on Wilders forum?...hmmm
Hey everyone!! We have the author and owner of TinyWall!! Smile
Welcome Ultim in our forum...nice to see you and we hope that you will be our support. TinyWall promises to be an great pure, classic firewall...sad that only to Vista and W7.
Odpowiedz
Of course I''ll support you. I''ll do my best to solve the problems, but for any issue that I cannot reproduce on my Win7, I need the user''s help too to send me the info I need.

Dodano: 28 Oct 2011 15:03

Hi preter_m,
Thanks for your e-mail with the files. Good news, this is exactly the same problem that has been fixed recently, verified by jdd58 in the english forum that the fix solves the problem. The fix will be there in RC2. Thank you.
Odpowiedz
I have one question; yesterday TinyWall disconnected me from internet from some ??? reasons, why it''s happen? Tongue
Odpowiedz
Hi shinjiru,

TinyWall breaks TCP connections for a fraction of the second when it reloads the firewall. There are three cases when it reloads the firewall:
- When you change Mode in the tray menu, with some small exceptions
- When you close the Manage window by clicking "Apply"
- When TinyWall detects that another program changed the firewall rules

If any of the above happens, depending on how a program is architected, it may loose connection for a brief moment while TinyWall reloads the firewall.
Odpowiedz
Ultim poinformował o kolejnej wersji RC
Cytat: Okay, here is TinyWall RC2(second release candidate), let''s hope this works out better than the previous one. As hinted in one of my posts earlier, TinyWall had a problem running on Vista because it tried to rely on a feature that Vista does not have. The good news is, this should be fixed now and TinyWall will run on Vista. Bad news is, on Vista there is no tampering protection for the firewall rules, simply because I haven''t found a way to achieve this functionality on that OS. Windows 7 users still get full protection.

Other than that, I did my best to fix all issues reported in the forums and added/changed some messages in the installer to clarify some common misunderstandings.

Changelog:
- Fix: Disable Windows Error Reporting for TinyWall to prevent generating disk-eating report files
- Fix: Do not crash if Windows Firewall logs are absent, but continue without monitoring
- Fix: Check startability not just for direct service dependencies, but for the whole dependency graph
- Fix: Prevent controller crash when doing "Whitelist by window" on an app that has higher privileges
- Fix: Skype Home and Contacts cannot load
- Fix: Steam unable to browse store
- A new, more general method for crash handling
- Separate "Web browser" from "HTTP(S) client" profile
- Add streaming capabilities to "Web browser" profile
- Also allow port 25 for e-mail clients. This is just a hack for lousy providers.
- New applications support (mostly some download managers)
- Add "Important notice" page to setup
- If the uninstaller is not started using the tray application, notify the user about the correct way to uninstall

To jedna z ostatnich opinii na Wildersach o tej zaporze (Cutting Edgetech)
"Maybe this FW will give LnS some competition soon. I hope it becomes a very strong packet filtering Firewall, and highly configurable."
Odpowiedz
Teraz TinyWall działa tak jak powinienCool

Muszę przyznać, że bardzo przyjemnie się z niego korzysta. Po instalacji i wykryciu przez program zainstalowanych aplikacji w trybie Normal blokowane są wszystkie połączenia przychodzące i wychodzące. W każdej chwili oczywiście można utworzyć nową regułę - podoba mi się pomysł dopuszczenia programu do sieci poprzez wskazanie okna aplikacji i sądzę, że taki sposób przypadnie do gustu większości użytkownikom. Są jeszcze małe problemy z logiem aktywnych połączeń, ale zawsze jest TCPViewer.

TinyWall to bardzo przyjemna w użytkowaniu nakładka na systemowego firewalla, która zdecydowanie przyda się każdemu kto nie ma ochoty na instalację samodzielnych firewalli.
Odpowiedz
Dla mnie jak na nakładkę na firewall systemowy to za dużo ramu chce ta aplikacja. W moim przypadku na systemie 64bitowym jest to 100mb.
Sandboxie + UAC Max/Spyshelter P + Webroot SA + OPEN DNS
Odpowiedz
TinyWall has been written for .Net and the memory requirements for .Net should not be judged by the task manager. Most "used" RAM is Microsoft stuff and is reused for all .Net applications. So if you see .Net processes each using a lot of megabytes, a lot of that is shared and is double counted by the task manager!

In the specific case of TinyWall, I have already performed memory usage analysis because someone was also asking about the memory usage per e-mail. The actual heap memory that TinyWall uses is about 1.4Megs, a further 13Megs are process specific .Net overhead and over-reserved heap. Again, this is much better than it looks as this is unused heap space and .Net is able to give it back to other applications if needed. All the rest, which were 22Megs on my computer, are .Net stuff shared between other processes too, so that really does not count towards memory usage.
Odpowiedz
Wersja stabilna TinyWall 1.0
Cytat: First I show you the changelog, than I go on ranting...
- Add support for FTPS protocol (tcp990/989)
- Fix: Google Chrome is not detected because wrong folders are searched (possibly affects other applications too)
- Fix: App detection window after setup is not always visible
- New/updated application profiles
- Import/export support for the configuration
- Custom port exceptions
- "Until Reboot" timer option
- Improved performance when adding exceptions
- Start the Manage window at the last used tab
- Remove the restriction that each exception must have at least one associated profile
- UI behavioral change, as discussed earlier in

Odpowiedz
TinyWall v1.1
Cytat: Changelog:
- Improved startup performance
- Fix: Active tab should only be restored upon load in Manage window
- Fix: Timed exceptions get removed too early
- Fix: Cancelling a process- or service-selection window may cause crash
- Add context menu to terminate a process in the Connections window
- When adding a new exception, always tell the user if the app was recognized in the bubble notification
- Option to click the bubble notification to edit any freshly added exception
- Slightly reduced binary size
- Installer fixes
- Include offline FAQ in the installer
- Updated application profiles

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości