Only English
Good morning!

What do you think about topic where we will use only English? It could be something like "Pogawędki" but in English language? Are you on?
Odpowiedz
Waarom niet. Maar ik denk dat Eugeniusz zou liever om te schrijven in het Duitse taal. Grin
Of misschien een multilingual topic is een goede idee?
Odpowiedz
I understand 5 words "Waarom niet.". It means "Why not?". And... Eugeniusz means Eugeniusz and "multilingual topic means" multilingual topic Grin

Unfortunately, I and probably the other don''t understand rest of your statement. I think that topics should be limited for only one language.
Odpowiedz
Sure Tomasz. My post in Dutch was only a joke Wink
By the way - I think it is very good idea. It will help some of us to increase or to keep the knowledge of English language on certain level.
For me it will be a very good exercise, because since I have switched to using only Dutch my skills in English became very poor Sad
Odpowiedz
I was sure that it was Dutch Wink

Yes, it is a mainly goal - improve our skills in English.
I''m listening BBC radio 2 now... What are you doing now?
Odpowiedz
OK...it''s a good idea but we have to still remember that this thread is only "training room". We are Polish forum and have only one official language in it. The same have e.g. Wilders''s forum...English is official and necesary to cumunicate between each other...one exeption is French forum of Look''n''Stop.

Dodano: 12 paź 2011, 2011 09:27

I''m working...unfortunately Sad
See you...
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
I am reading some other security forums - English ones Wink
It was much easier when I was working in English speaking enviroment 2 years ago - I was Rectification Engineer at RICOH.
I was surrounded by native English speakers from UK, I was sending and recieving emails from factory in UK (some of them were full of technical words), I was following some technical trainings - all in English. But now I'' ve forgot a lot Sad
Odpowiedz
Why did you change English environment for Dutch environment? Smile
Odpowiedz
I''ve quit my job at RICOH.
Odpowiedz
I know... but why? and what is RICOH?
Odpowiedz
Really you don''t know RICOH? ->

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

I had my reasons, so I''ve quit Wink
Odpowiedz
I really didn''t know Smile

Ok.

I''m baking a bread now. Smile And I''m still listening Radio BBC 2

Which language do you more like? Dutch or English? Why?
Odpowiedz
I am living in The Netherlands, so it is more natural to speak, read and write Dutch. And I pretty like it. At the begin I though that Dutch is very difficult, but it is not Wink
Odpowiedz
I hate Germanic family of language .... Smile

What do you think what is more important in learning language ... grammar or using language by listening and talking?
Odpowiedz
Definitely using language.
Odpowiedz
Nice!

I hate grammar, but I try to think about it when I say something.

Did you know that word "guy" derive from Guy Fawkes ?

EDIT

You guys make me sad... Nobody want to talk with me...

Dodano: 13 paź 2011 10:39

How are you today?
Odpowiedz
Also in office...I''m still working what obvious is normal Smile
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Still at home, but almost ready to leave :/
Odpowiedz
Hey!
I think it''s very good idea too, because I don''t have too many occasions to speaking for English. Last time I used English when I wrote to suuport of Agnitum a few weeks ago, but I have to remark that my English is not perfect.
Odpowiedz
Don''t you worry. My English is also very poor, but this is why we are going to keep this topic alive - to exercise Wink
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości