A może OSX zamiast win 7
Znalazłem w sieci aplikacje która w prosty sposób pozwala uruchomić na każdym pc OSX nawet w wersji najnowszej
Daję wam tutaj namiary jakbyście chcieli wypróbować.

Macie tutaj instalacje krok po kroku niestety po angielsku ale prosta a aplikacje znajdźcie sobie sami bo to jest trochę nielegalne na tym forum
Nazwa aplikacji Empire EFI

How-to Install

1. Burn the ISO with your favourite tool (Windows 7 has Out of the box ISO burning tool). I would recommend Nero or something. If you''re burning it from Linux , there are lots of tool such as cdrecord. I am not going to go in detail how to burn an ISO

2. Restart your computer (assuming the CD is in the drive)

3. As the computer boots up select Boot Options or Boot Menu Key (generally its F12/F11/DEL or some key - You''ll have to check with your motherboard manufacturer for that)

4. Wait for a while as Empire EFI (Chameleon/boot-132) boots up

5. Once you see Darth Vader , wait for a while (I would recommend you to wait for around a minute or so)

6. Eject your Drive. Simply eject it

7. Insert MacOS X Installation Disc (Snow Leopard Retail disc (The $29 disc) and not upgrade discs/recovery disc which comes along with a genuine mac) and then press F5

8. Again wait for a while for Empire EFI to detect the disc, once it sees ''Mac OSX Installation Disc'' , select it and wait for the installation to start.

możecie sobie na każdym lapku walnąć osx na próbę
WIN11
Ventura
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości