avast or firewall ?
hy guys them littlebit confused about which software to install avast or firewall? i also read avast safezone browser review but still confused , kindly share your reviews Sad

Załączone pliki Miniatury

Odpowiedz
Hi...AV and AV based browser and FW shouldn't be compared because they have differrent tasks to do...actually they can work in cooperation.
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Hello SohailAfzal

If you realy want to use Avast AV, maybe just take Avast Internet Security or take a look for a free solution like Comodo firewall.
It depends you wanna to use for free or buy something.

But like Ichito sayed, AV and firewall its a little bit something else and i suggest to you to have both.
Always its a one more security layer Wink
Odpowiedz
imo Comodo would be better definity better, however comodo have sux AV so you can use comod with off av and install something like SecureAPlus which come with few av scanner and this should be nice combo security.

if you wanna standalone af you can use Firewall windows control is layer on defeaul system windows with better gui and some addon features which improve system firewall.

But when you wanna stand alone FW wich use own engine than system you can check Fort knox Smile
Warstwy ochrony

1)Ograniczenie/blokowanie dostępu do danych/aplikacji
2)Odizolowanie i tworzenie osobnych baz danych/aplikacji
3)Kopia zapasowa systemu/ważnych danych.
4)Wykrywanie i kasowanie wirusów/złośliwych aplikacji.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości