NoScript 10 zgodny z WebExtension
[Obrazek: noscript-options.png]

NoScript to znakomity dodatek do Firefoxa, który ma kapitalny wpływ na bezpieczeństwo i ochronę prywatności podczas pracy na tej przeglądarce...to taki rodzaj dodatku, który przez lata rozwoju i wsparcia przyzwyczaja do siebie i powoduje, że w końcu nie wyobrażamy sobie bez niego pracy. W związku z nowościami, które wprowadza ostatnio Mozilla w swoim Firefoksie i które spowodują spory odsiew w dostępnych w sklepie dodatkach, autor NS - Giorgio Maone - poinformował, że dziś oficjalnie ukazała się najnowsza wersja czyli NoScript 10.
Nowa wersja zawiera sporo nowych funkcji, niektóre zostały porzucone lub zmienione, a wszystko ma być prostsze w obsłudze.

Cytat:Later today NoScript 10, the first "pure" WebExtension NoScript version, will be finally released for Firefox 57 and above, after years of work and months NoScript 5.x living as a hybrid one to allow for smooth user data migration.

NoScript 10 is very different from 5.x: some things are simpler, some things are improved, some are still missing and need to wait for WebExtensions APIs not available yet in Firefox 57. Anyway, whenever you decide to migrate, your old settings are kept safe, ready to be used as soon as the feature they apply to gets deployed.

If you're not bothered by change, you're ready to report bugs* and you're not super-paranoid about the whole lot of "NoScript Security Suite" most arcane features, NoScript 10 is worth the migration: active content blocking (now more configurable than ever) and XSS protection (now with a huge performance boost) are already there. And yes, Firefox 57 is truly the most awesome browser around.

If, otherwise, you really need the full-rounded, solid, old NoScript experience you're used to, and you can't bear anything different, even if just for a few weeks, dont' worry: NoScript 5.x is going to be maintained and to receive security updates until June 2018 at least, when the Tor Browser will switch to be based on Firefox 59 ESR and the "new" NoScript will be as powerful as the old one. Of course, in order to keep using NoScript 5.x outside the Tor Browser (which has it built-in), you have to stay on Firefox 52 ESR, Seamonkey, Palemoon or another pre-Quantum browser.

So, for another half-year you there will be two NoScripts: just sort your priorities and choose yours.

* in the next few week will move NoScript 10.x source code and bug tracking on GitHub, in the meanwhile please keep using the forum.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Good News Smile
Odpowiedz
Szkoda że nie zrobili dla chrome Sad
Odpowiedz
Jeden z użytkowników Wildersów - Mrkvonic - opublikował na swoim blogu (Dedoimedo) przewodnik pt. "Firefox 57 & Noscript 10 usage guide - 1st edition" po najnowszej wersji w jej obecnym wyglądzie. Znajdziemy tam szereg wskazówek i sugestii odnośnie ustawień, a na koniec konkluzja

Cytat: Noscript 10 was probably rushed too early, in order to meet the Firefox Quantum release schedule. It does not feel like a complete product, and it highlights the mess that the WebExtensions idea really is. I am confident that Noscript will evolve and change and improve, and that it will match the old behavior, in function if not the look.

The most important things at the moment are to be able to use temporarily allow function for all sites, and not to affect scope settings with per-site tweaks. The hierarchy of the JSON should be therefore driven by the smallest granularity component, and this is the domain you're visiting. Well, that would be all for the first guide. If you have any questions, please ask, I'll add the answers here. Updates and news coming soon, so please stay tuned for the 2nd edition, and whatever else is relevant on this topic.

Tak swoją drogą na tym blogu można znaleźć sporo fajnych publikacji związanych nie tylko z bezpieczeństwem Smile
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
Nowa wersja, która m.in. wprowadza oczekiwaną możliwość tymczasowego zezwalania na całej stronie

Cytat:v 10.1.2
=============================================================
+ Added "Revoke temporary permissions" button
+ Added "Temporarily allow all this page" button
x Simplified popup listing, showing base domains only (full
 origin URLs can still be entered in the Options window to
 further tweak permissions)
x Fixed UI not launching in Incognito mode
x Fixed changing permissions in the CUSTOM preset affecting
 the DEFAULT permissions sometimes
x Fixed UI almost unusable in High Contrast mode
x Fixed live bookmark feeds blocked if "fetch" permissions
 were not given
x Fixed background requests from other WebExtensions being
 blocked

[Obrazek: ss0.png]

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 3 gości