NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta
Kolejne wieści "z frontu"...NVT się wzięło do roboty i robi kontrolowane przecieki na temat nowej wersji ERP. Poniżej informacja z soboty

Cytat:As you can see, it is much easier now to manage rules because:
- You can sort by columns
- You can set a custom action (Allow\Deny\Ask)
- You can view when a rule was added and last updated
- You can add a custom comment on each rule
- You can categorize rules by adding custom categories
- You can enable\disable a rule
- There is a pagination (25 rules per page)
- You can easily search for a rule (expression)
- You can list rules by category and\or action
(...)
Most of our ERP clients\users and companies that use ERP have expressly asked to keep ERP as a pure application whitelisting software, and at least for now we plan to do that. It doesn't use exactly the same SOB technology, but part of it (rules and other aspects are different, not exactly the same, i.e it doesn't support regular expressions, path variables, etc), and I will provide more information soon about the exact new rules schema (we need to finish some performance tests). Moreover, monitoring for DLLs may slowdown the system performance at least the first time a program is executed because many DLLs are loaded and it can take some seconds to compute SHA256 on each DLL file (on the next process executions we can cache the DLLs data, but still there is some delay), and having an alert dialog for DLLs may add more confusion to regular ERP users. Also drivers may not support well an alert dialog (if a driver waits too much due to the alert dialog it can cause a BSOD in some cases). So as you see there are more things to discuss about a possible SOB GUI, let's first complete ERP to make it an awesome application whitelisting software, and then we can move forward

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Poniżej screeny z tego wątku:
- zakładka reguł...jak widać mamy teraz nowe możliwości typu sortowanie kolumn, zmiana reguł zezwól/zabroń/zapytaj, datę dodania reguły, można nawet dodawać własny opis reguły/kategorię

[Obrazek: erpgui4-png.256312]

- okno edycji reguły
[Obrazek: rule-editor-png.256313]

Jak z dalszego komentarza wynika, spora część użytkowników komercyjnych nie chce zmian i woli, by program pozostał czystym anty-exe...ponadto trwają testy wydajności, z którą są pewne problemy związane z rozbudową o moduł kontroli plików DLL.
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez ktośtam - 03.03.2013, 17:33
RE: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez ichito - 13.03.2017, 09:11
Re: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez Konto usunięte - 04.03.2013, 11:59

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości