Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne
Postanowiłem założyć ten wątek, ponieważ EEK to znany i popularny skaner na żądanie, a na naszym forum od dość dawna nie było informacji na jego temat. Ponadto ostatnio wydano nową wersję 9, która wprowadza szereg znaczących zmian...

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

były anonsowane na forum programu, więc poniżej tylko oryginalna informacja producenta o wersji finalnej.
Wtrącę tylko jeszcze uwagę...pierwsze, co rzuca się w oczy, to zmiana interfejsu...dla mnie program stał się przez to "obcy" i nie bardzo się umiem do niego teraz przyzwyczaić...ponadto ta wersja już nie zawiera narzędzia HiJackFree, ale można ją sobie ewentualnie dorzucić z wersji poprzedniej...producent tłumaczy to brakiem aktualizacji dla tego programu
Cytat:HiJackFree has been discontinued and is no longer supported, it will be removed from all our products as they are updated. I respectfully ask that no one link users to a download for HiJackFree, even if we still have a product available that has HiJackFree as part of the product. As has been stated several times in other topics on our support forums, HiJackFree has been discontinued and is no longer supported.

Kevin Zoll [Malware Removal Support]
Emsisoft Team -

OK...a teraz zapowiadany wyżej opis
Cytat:What’s New in Version 9

Improved usability: The completely revised user interface in version 9 is optimized for Windows 8 and based on Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9. The new design arranges the main functions with corresponding shapes and coloring, making them quickly accessible and easy to understand – especially for users who are facing malware for the very first time.

Faster scans with better detection: Our dual-scanner strategy has been tried and tested for many years, and it has successfully won countless comparatives and awards from renowned anti-virus test labs, like AV-Comparatives and Virus Bulletin (VB100). The malware scanner has been improved in this newest version and new cleaning routines have been added as well. This ensures that even the latest threats can be safely and thoroughly removed, and that your system will function properly after cleaning. Additionally, we have greatly increased scanning speed.

Hundreds of detail improvements for a better user experience: It’s the simple things in life that bring us joy. Emsisoft has built a reputation around actively listening and responding to our customers. This approach has allowed us to develop and incorporate hundreds of improvements into this new version of the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, many of which wouldn’t have been possible without customer feedback. For this reason, Emsisoft would like to personally thank each and every one of our countless beta testers for all of their hard work and dedication!

Advanced Evaluation: The Logs section now provides more insight into a variety of different processes, like scans, quarantines and updates. Logs like these are good for personal reference (if you’re feeling geeky), and they are extremely helpful to our analysts in the event of complications, from advanced malware strains.

New PRO license: A new licensing model now allows professional use in business applications, like help desks, PC repair services, administrators and all those other pros who clean up after malware every single day.
Bonus: Emsisoft Commandline Scanner + BlitzBlank

In addition to the graphical, Windows scanner, Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9 also includes the Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, which allows full control of all features from the command line. Known as one of the most sophisticated command line scanners around, this program is especially appreciated by technicians who integrate it into automated scripts. On top of that, Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9 also comes with Emsisoft BlitzBlank, a small but effective tool for advanced users that can completely remove malware files that actively oppose deletion.

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez ichito - 27.08.2014, 08:06
RE: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez Toruniak - 11.06.2015, 19:20
RE: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez Toruniak - 15.06.2015, 22:38
RE: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez Toruniak - 05.07.2015, 05:40
RE: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez Toruniak - 03.09.2015, 08:18
RE: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez Toruniak - 21.01.2016, 21:39
Re: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez Toruniak - 09.12.2014, 07:15
Re: Emsisoft Emergency Kit 9...i wersje kolejne - przez Toruniak - 08.02.2015, 06:38

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości