PeerBlock..."Still alive!" - wersje stabilne i "beta"
Po chyba dwóch latach zastoju i kompletnej ciszy wokół programu, kilka dni temu na forum programu ukazał się wielce obiecujący wpis zatytułowany "Still alive!"
Cytat:MarkSide
Still alive!
December 21, 2012 11:54PM
Admin

Sorry about the website downtime, the person who''s been so graciously providing free webhosting for us for the past few years had to change our hosts, and I was unable to switch our DNS configuration over to the new config by the time he needed to decommission the old server. Entirely my fault. Finally did that last night, we should be golden now.

The past couple years have been quite hectic for me as far as "real life" goes. I am working to get the paperwork all straightened out so that PeerBlock, LLC will remain an active entity, so that we will be legally allowed to purchase the driver-signing certificate we need to continue development. Hopefully this will be completed over the course of the next couple of weeks, at which point we will be able to start generating new builds again.

Again, my apologies to all for having gone silent for a long while now. Rest assured we aren''t done yet, there''s still a lot more I''d like to see happen with PeerBlock before I at least will be truly happy with it.

Thanks for sticking with us in the interim,

--- Mark ---

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Program ma wciąż wielbicieli i wiernych użytkowników i wszyscy oni liczą na jakąś sporą aktualizację programu...jest szansa, jak można się spodziewać.
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
PeerBlock..."Still alive!" - wersje stabilne i "beta" - przez ichito - 27.12.2012, 07:50

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości