LMT AntiMalware (wcześniej LMT Anti Logger) - nowość z Wietnamu
Kilka dni temu Le Mihn Thanh poinformował o zakończeniu rozwoju swojego autorskiego programu. Zaskoczenie spore, bo program miał potencjał i przez niektórych był postrzegany jako silna alternatywa dla SpySheltera...no, ale stało się. Autor zajmować się ma teraz innym projektem, nie związanym z bezpieczeństwem.

Cytat:I am quite sad to write this announcement. After more than 2 years, I decided to abandon the development of LMT AntiMalware.

Many changes have happened in recent times that make me feel less interested in building antimalware software, as I have to spend a lot of time on another project of mine.

LMT AntiMalware was born as a joke, a humble project that I worked on in my spare time as a senior in college. Unexpectedly, an unknown antimalware software from Vietnam has users. The success and positive comments of those who have used it have motivated me to do more, integrate new features, solve problems and translate it into many different languages.

But now that everything has changed, I do not have the security skills and time to continue developing LMT AntiMalware, which I have enjoyed and been proud of.

I want to thank all of you who have downloaded and used LMT AntiMalware at least once to experience it, who have sent me translations, who have shown me errors and recommendations, who encouraged me to keep going, and who supported me during my hard times.

If you are still using LMT AntiMalware, I think you should switch to another antimalware software. There are a lot of antimalware software out there that are much better than mine (of course). LMT AntiMalware services running on Azure will continue to be maintained as well as database updates.
Thank you all very much!
Published November 26, 2022

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: LMT AntiMalware (wcześniej LMT Anti Logger) - nowość z Wietnamu - przez ichito - 06.12.2022, 06:07

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości