VoodooShield
Nie pamiętam jak to dokładnie działa, bo od którejś wersji VS nie obsługuje już Visty, więc nie instaluję, ale z pewnością jest albo funkcja dodanie aplikacji do białej listy, wykluczenia lokalizacji (folderu) z ochrony albo dodanie podpisu cyfrowego/dostawcy do zaufanych.
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Program się ma dobrze, choć pewnie niektórzy o nim już zapomnieli Smile Ostatnio Dan podzielił się swoimi pomysłami na temat nowych funkcji, które zespół VS chce...planuje...wdrożyć. Mamy w tekście poniżej interesującą i informację, że chcą zaimplementować istniejącą od lat technologię MS pod nazwą

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

, która miałaby być włączona domyślnie. Miałoby to zredukować liczbę FP i ułatwić pracę z programem.
Cytat:"Hey Guys... so I have been trying to decide on what new features to add to VS. We obviously do not want to add unnecessary features, but here are a couple that I think would be pretty cool, and I wanted to see what you guys thought.

1) Option "Automatically allow new items that pass Windows SmartScreen." From what I understand, there are pretty much no false negatives in SmartScreen since MS is rather conservative about what they allow with SS. Does anyone know more about the efficacy of SS? The reason I ask is because if this is true, we will probably want to have this feature enabled by default, because it would further reduce unnecessary user prompts. I know it sounds strange, but we actually want VS to have a few blocks every now and then. Mainly so the user will become accustomed to the prompts, and also so they know that VS is actually protecting them.

Anyway, if this all works out, we can integrate it into VoodooAi and it would be super cool. It is kind of hard to explain, but it would further reduce the VoodooAi false positives, while increasing its efficacy big time. Also, I think I found a way to make SS work with Windows 7 clients as well, so that would be cool too. If everything goes according to plan, we might even enable the real time scanning engine with this new integration. Although we want to avoid as much as possible competing with the traditional and next-gen products, so we might not ever enable the real time scanner. Our goal is to complement the traditional and next gen products, not to compete with them.

2) At some point we might consider adding some firewall or firewall control functionality to VS. I want to wrap up the SS feature first, but we can start thinking about this as well.

Also, if you guys have any ideas for other new features we should explore, please post on this thread!

Thank you guys!"
źródło cytatu

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
Jak już Voodoshield sobie nie radzi, to strach się bać Sad

Cytat:

Eset Internet Security + CatchPulse
Odpowiedz
ale VS zawsze miał troche uchybień dlatego wolałem SS z wirtualką Smile
Warstwy ochrony

1)Ograniczenie/blokowanie dostępu do danych/aplikacji
2)Odizolowanie i tworzenie osobnych baz danych/aplikacji
3)Kopia zapasowa systemu/ważnych danych.
4)Wykrywanie i kasowanie wirusów/złośliwych aplikacji.
Odpowiedz
Komentarz Dana pod video : "So Juan, are you going to explain to the viewers the sleight of hand that you pulled? Encoder.exe is not even real malware... it does not even have a ransom note. The next time you test, please make sure to use real malware. Also, why are you deleting comments???"
Odpowiedz
@memnon
Też na to zwróciłem uwagę kiedyś jak do niego piałem w odnośnie testów spysheltera 0 odzewu.

Nie moge potwierdzić że te wirusy które tam ma są prawdziwe ale też nie moge powiedzieć że są fałszywe.

Wlgl ten test jest troche beznadziejny nie waidomo nawet jak ten szkodnik działa tylko pokazany proces explorer jak by nie mógł odpalić jakiegoś monitora zachowawczego albo chociaż zrobić migawkę 2 systemów aby porównać zmianę infekcji oraz jaki sektor procesu wykorzystuje aby obejść luke i zainfekować system/uszkodzić wykraść dane.
Warstwy ochrony

1)Ograniczenie/blokowanie dostępu do danych/aplikacji
2)Odizolowanie i tworzenie osobnych baz danych/aplikacji
3)Kopia zapasowa systemu/ważnych danych.
4)Wykrywanie i kasowanie wirusów/złośliwych aplikacji.
Odpowiedz
Nowa wersja i ponoć jeszcze sprawniejsza Smile

Cytat:Here is 5.04, it should be good to go for public release. I made significant changes to the User Prompt, but I do not believe there will be any additional bugs as a result of the changes. But if you guys do find anything, please let me know and I will fix them, thank you!

Odpowiedz
Wersje z serii 5.50 w osobnym wątku prowadzonym przez autora

Odpowiedz
Mamy wersję 6.02 beta, ale chyba i jakiś kryzys "twórczy" autora. Oto ostatni - z poniedziałku - wpis na forum VS

Cytat:Hey Guys, here is 6.02 beta.  This will probably be the last version for a while because I am out of ideas for now and it looks like every bug has been fixed.

This version fixes the issue where every 5 seconds VS has a small cpu utilization spike… the VS cpu utilization should now be close to zero once it fully loads.  Also, for some reason I forgot to have VS save the “Apps that connect to the internet” under the Web Apps tab in settings, but this is fixed now.
VS 6.02 beta

SHA-256: 4fd1c18a9d3449217a37649142bb753f63df1dd5d2a0c6c79dd78a956fc49b0c
So I think we are good to go for now, thanks again for all of your help!
Have a great weekend!

Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości